Cricut Question

Decorating By lilscakes Updated 7 Jan 2010 , 2:31am by tiggy2

lilscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilscakes Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 12:24am
post #1 of 4

Fellow CCer's.....I've read about some of you using the Cricut for cakes. DH has just advised me he wants to buy me one for my upcoming BD....yippee.....only problem is I don't know what "medium" I would use it with for cakes. Any helpful hints or pointers you can share would be most appreciated. Plans on purchasing same tomorrow so would like a bit of information so I know it's a worthwhile purchase that I'll be able to use before spending that kind of $$. Thanks so much in advance. Look forward your replies. icon_smile.gif

3 replies
brooklyncaillouet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brooklyncaillouet Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 12:52am
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilscakes

Fellow CCer's.....I've read about some of you using the Cricut for cakes. DH has just advised me he wants to buy me one for my upcoming BD....yippee.....only problem is I don't know what "medium" I would use it with for cakes. Any helpful hints or pointers you can share would be most appreciated. Plans on purchasing same tomorrow so would like a bit of information so I know it's a worthwhile purchase that I'll be able to use before spending that kind of $$. Thanks so much in advance. Look forward your replies. icon_smile.gif

Linda McClure developed the method for using the cricut for cake decorating. She had a DVD which goes into detail how to do this. More details at creativedesignscakes . com
I use it everyday and her DVD taught me exactly what to do.

brooklyncaillouet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brooklyncaillouet Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 2:17am
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyncaillouet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilscakes

Linda McClure developed the method for using the cricut for cake decorating. She had a DVD which goes into detail how to do this. More details at . com
I use it everyday and her DVD taught me exactly what to do.

try www . d e s e r e t d e s i g n s . c o m

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 2:31am
post #4 of 4

I just got my cricut today and also got Linda McClure's DVDs. I haven't had a chance to play with the cricut yet but the DVDs are awesome. I plan on using gumpaste or fondant with tylose added.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%