Alphabet Cutters/ Embossers

Decorating By calamity_clair Updated 5 Jan 2010 , 11:39am by calamity_clair

calamity_clair Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 10:48am
post #1 of 3

I have seen this type of embosser used on many cakes recently, and can't find them anywhere. I have attached a sample image using the cutters. Does anyone know what the brand is, and or where I could buy them online?


2 replies
stlouiscake Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 11:16am
post #2 of 3

It looks to me like the individual letters from the Wilton Make-Any-Message letter press set was used. That's just a guess.

calamity_clair Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 11:39am
post #3 of 3

Genius - thank you. I have asked so many people and never got a response. Spot on!

Quote by @%username% on %date%