36 Capacaty Cupcake Carrier

Decorating By SuzyNoQ Updated 27 Dec 2009 , 1:06am by andpotts

SuzyNoQ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SuzyNoQ Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 3:04pm
post #1 of 6

http://www.cupcakecourier.com/pages/page_layout.html
my sister gave me one for Christmas, I also got a jumbo muffin pan, 28 peice set of tips, and a book called Hello Cupcakes (well that is just the stuff I will use for cakes anyway)

5 replies
cas17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cas17 Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 3:37pm
post #2 of 6

i also have this carrier and i LOVE it. i actually have 2 and i'd love to have another icon_smile.gif
congratulations on your new "toys"!

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 6:44pm
post #3 of 6

I have two courriers, too icon_lol.gif . Love those carriers. Congratulations on your other cake gifts. I will have to buy my own - sigh - but at least I'll get the ones I want icon_lol.gif

manahigh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
manahigh Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 7:20pm
post #4 of 6

Got one for Mother's Day two years ago. Love it and use it all the time. The easiest and most secure cupcake carrier I've ever used.

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 7:25pm
post #5 of 6

One of my wonderful students gave me one as a thank you gift for helping her with her sons' wedding cake. She even made sure to get it in my favorite color (pink!). I love it, and I think of her everytime I use it.

andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 27 Dec 2009 , 1:06am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyNoQ

http://www.cupcakecourier.com/pages/page_layout.html
my sister gave me one for Christmas, I also got a jumbo muffin pan, 28 peice set of tips, and a book called Hello Cupcakes (well that is just the stuff I will use for cakes anyway)

Merry Christmas! I have two of these as well. I actually bought one for myself and another to keep on hand for a gift (I caught a great sale on HSN) Anyhow after I used it to deliver cupcakes to school the first time it was so wonderful, I quickly declared the other one mine too icon_smile.gif I love this carrier!

I also have "Hello Cupcake", super cute book and my son gave a copy to his teacher for Christmas this year icon_smile.gif Tell your sister she has excellent taste! Oh and if you ever want to make cupcakes in a jar the jumbo muffin pan is the perfect size, that's what I use mine for thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%