Whew The Baking Is Done

Lounge By mrspriss0912 Updated 24 Dec 2009 , 6:32am by LaBellaFlor

mrspriss0912 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrspriss0912 Posted 23 Dec 2009 , 3:14am
post #1 of 2

Oh goodness, I just finished the holiday baking 43 mini bunt cakes, and a truckload of truffels! icon_surprised.gif
Normally this wouldnt have been too bad but last week practice administrator shows up and ask me and another girl if we could do stand up cut out for the company party tommorow icon_cry.gif Friday we picked up the gypsum board and paints drew out our designs, Monday came in early started painting two, 8ft x 4ft boards with an elf and regindeer and the second is a huge Santa, still have to cut out the faces and add snowflakes they look great but OMG last min desision and the all know I bake my self silly this time of year and most of it is for them! Still by the way doing cases tommorow morning then set up for party and get these monstors set up in front lobby.
Lucky mom is cooking dinner and all I have to make is tea icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif She is soooooooo good .
Hope everyone has a great Holiday season Hugs to you all

1 reply
LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 24 Dec 2009 , 6:32am
post #2 of 2

CONGRATULARTIONS! party.gif Doesn't it feel good when you get all the baking done? I am now working on stuff for actual Chrsitmas Day! Got a ways to go...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%