Cakeboss Software

Business By LetThereBeCake07 Updated 18 Dec 2009 , 2:39pm by deMuralist

LetThereBeCake07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LetThereBeCake07 Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 7:47pm
post #1 of 10

Does anyone have this software? I have a small home based business. I was wondering if its worth the investment for my small business needs. What do you like best? dislike or wish it had to fit your needs. any help, suggestions or input would be helpful. THANKS!!

9 replies
cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 7:58pm
post #2 of 10

Okay for the umpteenth time....LOL!

This question is asked like every other week on here...and the answer is a resounding...YES! It is worth every penny and MORE! The newest version is a dream and the previous one was pretty fantastic too. Members of CC get a 10% discount making it an even better value! I promise you will not regret your decision to invest in this program!

KelleyM and her husband are the creators of this little gem of a program. She is on CC and is a wonderful person. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

LetThereBeCake07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LetThereBeCake07 Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 8:03pm
post #3 of 10

thats great! how do I buy it? i use to see adds and tried searching for it but i couldnt find it to read up on the new version. is it still around 100.00?

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 9:31pm
post #4 of 10

click on the word CakeBoss and the link will take you to their site.

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 9:43pm
post #5 of 10

The new version is $149 but with your discount it is $134.10. It has so much more to it than the original version. I just upgraded recently. but haven't had the time to get to "play" with all the new features. Looking forward to the Christmas break from my dance studio to get to really have some fun with it. There are now also instructional videos RIGHT IN THE PROGRAM! I am so excited about this new version. Cannot wait until I have some down time to get to use it to it's full potential!

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 10:09pm
post #6 of 10

Hey guys!

The new version, CakeBoss 2010, is at this moment only available to current users of the program.

Its price will be $149.00, so with the CC discount, price for CC'ers is $135.10.

It contains many new features and enhancements, plus easier installation.

Current users of CakeBoss may upgrade for $50.00, which is the price difference between the old version ($99) and new version ($149.00) so you will not pay more than if you had only bought the new version. There is no financial penalty for being a current owner.

CakeBoss 2010 will be launched for public release in a matter of days. Right now is your last chance to buy the original $99 version, as it will no longer be available once CakeBoss 2010 goes live.

Please use the contact page on cakeboss.com to email me if you have any questions! Thanks! thumbs_up.gif

diamondsonblackvelvet13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamondsonblackvelvet13 Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 10:34pm
post #7 of 10

Cakeboss is BEYOND awesome! It has saved me so much and enabled me to buy more cake toys!! icon_smile.gif Seriously, it has saved me alot of money. I am looking forward to the new upgrade! I HEART Cakeboss!

deMuralist Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deMuralist Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 1:03am
post #8 of 10

Does the program include the ability to print an ingredients label? If I want to be able to sell my cake balls to say a coffee shop, I need to print the ingredients in their proper order-by amount used.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 2:01am
post #9 of 10

You can print nutrition labels at: www.nutritiondata.com

It's free. I think Snarkybaker shared that with us.

deMuralist Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deMuralist Posted 18 Dec 2009 , 2:39pm
post #10 of 10

Actually I don't need the nutrition info, I would need to know if I should put flour before say sugar on a list of ingredients. I guess I should check and see if I have to do that by weight or by volume or what ever. But I know it is like when you look at an ingredient list on anything it has to be listed in order of amount in the product.

thanks for the sight on the nutrition, good for personal use too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%