Crayola/crayon Cake

Decorating By threeforhim Updated 12 Dec 2009 , 8:53pm by threeforhim

threeforhim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
threeforhim Posted 12 Dec 2009 , 5:15pm
post #1 of 4

Hello all:

I am making several cakes this week. One of the cakes was a photo in my favorites by someone else.which We all know the photos are being worked on and are supposed to be back. However, I really need this photo by the first of the week so I can start planning things out.

If someone reading this was the poster of the cake or knows (or even thinks they know) what cake I'm speaking of, please pm me the photo or instructions. There were instructions with the cake but just within the responses to the photo.

It was a box of crayons laying on it's side. The box had a curved cut out where the crayons came out. It was all covered in fondant. Ice cream cones were used for the tips of the crayons. The part of the crayon seen below the tip was curved round like a real crayon would be. There were cones under the top to look like a second row of crayons but that was all that could be seen - the tips. There were maybe 6 or 8 total crayons.

It was a cake posed in the last few months - I haven't been a member that long. Thanks so much for everyone (anyone's) help.

3 replies
juststarted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juststarted Posted 12 Dec 2009 , 7:40pm
post #2 of 4

I think I know exactly which cake you are talking about. I had it on my CC favourit too. I might have one saved on my computer as well. I'll definitely check that when I go back to home tonight. If I find it I'll e-mail you the pic. Cannot help you much with the instruction but sounds like you pretty much remember all the details.

DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 12 Dec 2009 , 8:41pm
post #3 of 4

Is this it? I bookmarked it as fast as I could. So cute!!!!

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-657652-.html

threeforhim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
threeforhim Posted 12 Dec 2009 , 8:53pm
post #4 of 4

That is the exact one! Thanks Diane!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%