Found Fat Daddio Pans At Homesense Today..

Decorating By sweetcravings Updated 11 Dec 2009 , 1:08am by sweetcravings

sweetcravings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcravings Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 11:09pm
post #1 of 4

icon_surprised.gificon_biggrin.gif I just thought i'd let you all know that while browsing in HomeSense today one of the employees was stocking the shelves in the baking area..and I was soooo surprised to see Fat Daddio pans!

I was trying to contain my excitement, while i checked out what she was putting out. They had both square and round pans and reasonably priced. I have square wilton pans already but i just couldn't resist getting the 12, 9, and 6inch FD square pans.

I've read they are a superior pan and have never seen them in my area until now. I scooped up most of what they had in the square pans.lol

I know homesense gets their inventory kinda randomly, but i sure do hope they continue to carry more stuff like this. thumbs_up.gif

3 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 11:52pm
post #2 of 4

Good for you. icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

You seized the moment - and the FD cake pans! birthday.gifparty.gif

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 11 Dec 2009 , 12:10am
post #3 of 4

I think you'll find the CC community quite divided on FD pans.

Let us know how you like them.

I personally think they're quite lacking, but others find them to be exactly to their liking.

In any event you'll definitely like them better than Wilton pans, I predict.

And if you ever get your hands on a Magic Line pans, buy it!

sweetcravings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcravings Posted 11 Dec 2009 , 1:08am
post #4 of 4

Leah,

So what's the negative about fat daddio pans? All i've read is positive thus far. icon_smile.gif
I'd be interested to hear what you have to say 'bout them. Do you think i should return them and save for the magic line?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%