Help With Finding Pics In Gallery

Decorating By hopesmith Updated 10 Dec 2009 , 7:38pm by JanH

hopesmith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hopesmith Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 1:33pm
post #1 of 6

Good morning everyone,

I'm trying to find some ideas on a Wow Wow Wubbzy cake and I don't see any in the gallery. Please tell me I'm overlooking them. I've put in all sorts of keywords and I'm getting nothing. Can someone please tell me what I need to put in to search for them.

Thanks a bunch!!

Hope

5 replies
MalibuBakinBarbie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MalibuBakinBarbie Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 1:46pm
post #2 of 6

Good Morning, hopesmith. Jackie posted a message yesterday morning in the Technical Support section indicating she is working on the photo section of the site. (You're not doing anything wrong with your search.) Hopefully it'll be resolved soon, as I have seen many people asking about it, too. icon_smile.gif

hopesmith Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 1:51pm
post #3 of 6

thanks so much! I'll look again later.

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 6:03pm
post #4 of 6

Here are some Wow Wow Wubbzy cakes I Googled:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=wow%20wow%20wubzzy%20cake&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

I also checked in the galleries and it appears that there aren't any photos with this description.... (Page 1 of 0.)

HTH

hopesmith Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 7:06pm
post #5 of 6

thanks Jan.
I kept getting the same thing when I searched on here. 1 of 0.
I know wubbzy isn't that popular yet but I thought for sure someone would have made a cake of him.

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 7:38pm
post #6 of 6

The cake gallery search only works if the proper descripters are entered...

It seems (from Google search) thatsome members have Wubbzy cakes in their personal galleries, but those won't be available until the site updates Jackie is working on are completed..

You can then check the galleries of RobzC8kz, korensmommy and LaNe89. icon_smile.gif

HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%