Looking For Particular Christmas Present Cake Photo

Decorating By KimAZ Updated 3 Dec 2009 , 5:28am by CakeMommyTX

KimAZ Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 4:27am
post #1 of 3

This is driving me insane because I know the particular picture I'm searching for has got to be here somewhere.

It's a stacked Christmas present cake that someone from here at CC did. It's mostly white, red and green and I believe it's 4 tiers. I am pretty certain it was in a contest, yet I can't find it in any previous ones listed. I've looked at all past contest winner pages and don't see it.

And I believe the girl said it was a dummy cake for her shop window...possibly..maybe...geez, I wish I could remember. I wish I could remember more of the details on each present but I just know I LOVED it and now I can't find it. ( that's what ya get for not saving..ugh!) I think it was from 2 yrs ago.

I recall it being posted in the forums as well with a gazillion comments on how beautiful it was.

Anyone out there recall this cake? I've searched under presents, gifts, Christmas presents, stacked presents/ gifts and there are over 250 pages to view but I'm not so inclinded to look through that many.

Any help?

2 replies
all4cake Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 4:46am
post #2 of 3

I found another thread...from about 2 years ago ..poster wanting same cake...link took me to Photo No Longer Exists

it was created by spottydog...if that helps

This is the one referred to in the thread...maybe she removed them to add the cloud frame thingy

This ain't the one I thought it was when I first read your description...

CakeMommyTX Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 5:28am
post #3 of 3

I've had this one saved to my favs forever,love it!

And of course I could'nt miss an chance at a shameless plug... icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%