Re: Acceptable Behavior On Cc

Decorating By summernmicah99 Updated 2 Dec 2009 , 6:12am by MrsNancyB1

summernmicah99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernmicah99 Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 12:13am
post #1 of 9

Thank you Jackie for the acceptable behavior post. I love CC with all the tips, tricks, advice & ideas I get from the site. BUT I have been reluctlant to post anything due to the previously mentioned behaviors. Im not as refined as many on this site, (but I do have as much passion for cakes!) so have been very hesitant to post anything - not wanting to get slammed by other members. Hopefully, more novice/newbies will be willing to participate instead of just lurk. Once again thank you for setting the limits once again!

8 replies
Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 12:35am
post #2 of 9

I agree, Thank You so very much, Hopefully they will be some peace, and Cake Centeral will be back , the way it was when I first joined, where every one is nice and loving.
I know people will agree to disagree, but we can do it in a gentler Manner, and not be disrespectful to others.

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 1:54am
post #3 of 9

I agree. Thanks a lot Jackie! Thanks for approving the requests, you and Heath are awesome (Of course the moderators too).

jackmo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackmo Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 2:08am
post #4 of 9

jackie i appreciate you too. thanks!!

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 4:22am
post #5 of 9

I have been up to my eyeballs making gumpaste poinsettias this week and haven't been on much......I would like to see the post, but I cannot find it. I hope all is well with everyone. Could someone let me know where it is? Thank you. icon_smile.gif

EDITED: I found it - for some reason, I didn't get that post in the announcements as a new post.

Jackie and Heath - thank you very much for making CC a fun and helpful place for everyone!

madgeowens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madgeowens Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 4:41am
post #6 of 9

Yes I think its a good idea.

Rose_N_Crantz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 4:53am
post #7 of 9

I'm glad something was finally said. I was getting tired of the "It's the internet, I can say what I want" excuse.

Her post was quite inspirational actually icon_smile.gif

ailika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ailika Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 5:13am
post #8 of 9

I would like to read the post but I can't seem to find it does anyone have a link to it?

MrsNancyB1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsNancyB1 Posted 2 Dec 2009 , 6:12am
post #9 of 9

{edited by admin}

Here is the link to Jackie's post. http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-661107.html

icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%