May Need Help..barbies Needed..

Decorating By Kiddiekakes Updated 13 Nov 2009 , 7:37pm by __Jamie__

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 2:25pm
post #1 of 6

I have a huge cake order for Nov 28th for 2-3D Doll cakes and other stuff..The twin girls want Ariel and Belle Barbies for the doll cakes..They have to be specific..Actual Disney princesses Ariel and Belle not generic Barbies or the mini's or the polly pocket size but tall Barbies!.The mother is quite well off and told me "Just get them and charge me".I have tried looking online on Ebay etc and did find some but it will take too long to mail them to me and the sellers won't send the by UPS or Fedex..I am going out shopping this weekend and will check everywhere including ToysRus,Walmart etc and hopefully will find these two Barbies...If I don't would a CC member be willing to get them and send them by UPS or Fedex and I would pay you through Paypal??

Belle has to be in her signature yellow dress with her hair half tied up in back.I know there are several new dolls out with spring dresses and wedding dresses but that is not what she wants.

Ariel..well she is pretty well always the same as she is a mermaid with red hair.

TIA

Laurel thumbs_up.gif

5 replies
Enchantedcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Enchantedcakes Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 2:38pm
post #2 of 6

I don't know if you have a Target but they have all of the princess dolls, you could also look on their website.

Kiddiekakes Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 5:13pm
post #3 of 6

I actually just got back from Superstore here and I found both so I am really thrilled!! Thanks though to anyone who was kind enough to help out!!!

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 7:26pm
post #4 of 6

I hope you are charging extra for having to track these dolls down. I think I would have told momma to shop for them and bring them to you buy such and such date personally.

Glad you found what you needed though.

Kiddiekakes Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 7:31pm
post #5 of 6

Yes Texas..I am charging her for the dolls and for my time and gas money..She is quite weathly and will pay anyone to do all her running around for her...I am even ordering chesee and fruit trays for her also so it can all be picked up by the birthday party company to take...In total with cakes ,cupcakes ,cheese trays etc...she is paying me over $600.00..never mind the birthday party theme company of about $2000.00...I guess some people still have the money and will pay for convenience!! All this for 6 year old twins!!!

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 7:37pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddiekakes

Yes Texas..I am charging her for the dolls and for my time and gas money..She is quite weathly and will pay anyone to do all her running around for her...I am even ordering chesee and fruit trays for her also so it can all be picked up by the birthday party company to take...In total with cakes ,cupcakes ,cheese trays etc...she is paying me over $600.00..never mind the birthday party theme company of about $2000.00...I guess some people still have the money and will pay for convenience!! All this for 6 year old twins!!!

Nice! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%