Bingo Cake

Decorating By carpet Updated 22 Nov 2009 , 4:43pm by deanna_cake

carpet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carpet Posted 6 Nov 2009 , 11:17pm
post #1 of 3

My coworker ask me to make a cake for his wife that also works with us. She like bingo .I need to make a bingo cake . I only work with buttercream. so what designs can i make with buttercream. Has anybody made abingo cake.? Can anybody help me with? thank you

2 replies
sugarbusch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarbusch Posted 7 Nov 2009 , 1:25am
post #2 of 3

My Mom really likes bingo, so I saved a cake I saw awhile back from CC member Tallgirl197528. I am going to try and attach it here, but not sure I know how. If it doesn't work try her member name and check out here photos. http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1423083.html

deanna_cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deanna_cake Posted 22 Nov 2009 , 4:43pm
post #3 of 3

A few years ago, way before I ever "really got into" decorating cakes, my grandma asked me to make a cake for her to take the the VFW hall for their weekly bingo night. I made a simple half sheet cake and grabbed a bingo card from her bag and made the cake to look like a bingo card. I even put the color dots on a few numbers to make it a winning bingo cake. I only wish that I was able to get a picture of the cake. Too bad, but it turned out great and all of the old timers just loved it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%