He She Cake

Decorating By cabecakes Updated 19 Oct 2009 , 9:34pm by cabecakes

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 1:11am
post #1 of 5

Ok, I have never done a naughty cake before, and this friend approaches me about making one for a friends birthday. She and I collaborate on what this cake should be and this is what we came up this. The guy it is for is a real flirt, always coming on to married gals even in front of his wife, so to teach him a lesson they want the cake to be female naked torso and head, but underneath some type of teddy... you lift up the teddy and male penis. With wording to the effect...Come on over here big boy and see what I got for you! Lift (with arrow pointing to teddy) Now, here is my question...How on this green earth am I gonna do that. Any suggestions appreciated. Oh, and I need this by Friday.

4 replies
prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 1:21am
post #2 of 5

I have no idea, but I am looking forward to seeing this cake when you get it done! icon_evil.gif

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 2:50am
post #3 of 5

I think the problem is distracting the eye from the bulge.
Perhaps a big floppy bow, so you don't notice it bulging from underneath?
This one has tulle...
http://images-2.redbubble.net/img/art/size:large/view:main/2802070-8-pollen-panties-pix---shhevaun-com.jpg
Ooh, ooh - Look at these pictures!
http://mimikrihotcouture.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 3:01am
post #4 of 5

I think making a head out of cake could be pretty challenging...the torso alone would be pretty effective. Make a ruffled skirt...you'd have to dry the skirt ahead of time, off of the cake so it could be lifted, then just set it over that part.

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 9:34pm
post #5 of 5

7yyrt Those might work. Kinda goes along with what Texas_Rose was saying. I might try that. Yeah that just might work. Thanks everyone.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%