Curlz Alphabet Cutters

Decorating By Tonias_Sweet_Shoppe_09 Updated 17 Oct 2009 , 6:07am by Tonias_Sweet_Shoppe_09

Tonias_Sweet_Shoppe_09 Posted 17 Oct 2009 , 5:13am
post #1 of 4

Hi there! I am looking for some fondant cutters in the CURLZ alphabet style. If you go into Microsoft Word, there is a CURLZ font style with the letters that have the curls at the end. It is a very popular style, so I am sure you all know what I am talking about. I have seen cakes with the names on the cake in this font. Can anyone tell me where to buy these fondant/cookie cutters? Thanks so much! Tonia

3 replies
yummy Posted 17 Oct 2009 , 5:37am
post #2 of 4

Global sugar arts and Country kitchen sweetart has them.

xstitcher Posted 17 Oct 2009 , 6:00am
post #3 of 4

Are you referring to the Funky Alphabet Tappits?

If so you just do a search for funky tappits, you should get several hits (the 2 listed above should be there too).

Quote by @%username% on %date%