Cake Central Contests????

Decorating By hugs28 Updated 18 Nov 2009 , 6:21am by 17tangerine

hugs28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hugs28 Posted 16 Oct 2009 , 11:49am
post #1 of 4

I am new to this board and would like to find out how do you know what cake contest you can enter. Like which is the most recent and which are done already? I would like to enter one icon_smile.gif thanks

3 replies
Jen80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jen80 Posted 16 Oct 2009 , 12:05pm
post #2 of 4

The contests are run one at a time. The current one will be displayed at the top of the page, next to the Cake Central logo. For example the one running at the moment is the Halloween Spooky Cake Contest. You'll find all the info under "View Contest Rules".

HTH icon_smile.gif

CauldronCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CauldronCakeBaker Posted 14 Nov 2009 , 12:51pm
post #3 of 4

I cant find a deadline date and time for the Twilight New Moon Contest submissions. What is the date and time that entries must be submitted by in order to still make the contest? Im having a release party and my cake will not be ready for a week. Voting starts on the 23rd. Does that mean I have until midnight on the 22nd and if so in what time zone? Im on EST.

I posted a Cake Central Support request on this over 2 days ago and still no answer.

17tangerine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
17tangerine Posted 18 Nov 2009 , 6:21am
post #4 of 4

I have the same question about the current contest - I've looked and looked for submission deadline and cannot find it - I assumed I had until the 22nd, but now I am worried! Someone please answer us if you know! Thanks! icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%