Probably Not Going To Make Many Friends Over This....(Long)

Decorating By grandmaruth Updated 7 Oct 2009 , 10:52pm by sadsmile

grandmaruth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grandmaruth Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 10:27pm
post #1 of 7

i just got home from work, ate, settled into my favorite spot on the couch to lookat the latest pictures downloaded for the day.....to start off there were 10 pages of the 2009 Oklahoma State cake show.....many of the same cake with different views....got thru them and then they seem to start all over again.....what disapoints me is that if other bakers downloaded 10 pictures of the same cake they would be edited and/or removed.....couldnt they just be a new topic in the forum so people could ck them out if they want.....well here goes....( i must have a death wish)

6 replies
Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 10:32pm
post #2 of 7

No, you're probably right I'm sure when the gallery supporters notice it they'll delete the duplicates.

I think they usually put all the "special event" photos under their own specific category, i.e. "Oklahoma Sugar Show 2009" or whatever it's called.

Hopefully they'll catch these, I haven't been to the galleries yet today, thanks for the heads up.

grandmaruth Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 10:36pm
post #3 of 7

they were posted by Jackie

jonahsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jonahsmom Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 10:36pm
post #4 of 7

I opened one up - cuz I was irritated, too, and it looks like Jackie uploaded them. I'm sure they'll get moved around properly. I hope so at least!

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 10:40pm
post #5 of 7

I just went to the "latest uploads" in the galleries and went through 20 pages, I didn't see any duplicates from the show, are they still there? I must be looking in the wrong place. icon_confused.gif

grandmaruth Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 10:44pm
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonahsmom

I opened one up - cuz I was irritated, too, and it looks like Jackie uploaded them. I'm sure they'll get moved around properly. I hope so at least!

thanks so much for being my witness!!!....they are gone yeaaaaa.....i did report a couple of them.....boy that was fast.....now back to the pictures icon_smile.gif

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 10:52pm
post #7 of 7

I think all the photos were up loaded individually as separate posts instead of being alternate views of the same cake on one post. I bet they will fix it soon. Jackie is probably just still on a sugar high...LOL those are some gorgeous cakes!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%