Pattern - Coral And Seashell Wedding

Decorating By angelcakes5 Updated 9 Oct 2009 , 11:19pm by Kellbella

angelcakes5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelcakes5 Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 5:13pm
post #1 of 7

Would anyone have a pattern for Coral for a seashell wedding cake? I was going to make it out of RI. I thought about free-handing it but want to make sure it does look like coral! Thank you so much and I greatly appreciate it!!! [email protected]

Thanks
Angelcakes5

6 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 6:13pm
post #2 of 7

Here is a pattern I have saved to my files..
LL

angelcakes5 Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 7:29pm
post #3 of 7

Thanks so much!! I appreciate it

Kellbella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kellbella Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 7:43pm
post #4 of 7

Have you ever thought of a mold? I just made my first wedding cake and used coral molds along with the shells and I thought they turned out nicely. The pic is in my photos.

newmansmom2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newmansmom2004 Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 7:46pm
post #5 of 7

I did coral out of RI for my hubby's birthday cake a couple years ago and just piped a random design and then used some lustre dust to color it and it looked like coral. I think the picture is in my photos section if you wanna take a look.

angelcakes5 Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 8:04pm
post #6 of 7

Both beautiful cakes, I hope mine turns out as nice as yours. Thanks for the help! I did get pearl dust and they want some of the shells with the teal dust. I have 3 cakes this weekend. Wedding tomorrow, Baby shower Sunday and a huge cake for local restaurant for customer appreciation with a cheeseburger on the top! Yikes!

Kellbella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kellbella Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 11:19pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelcakes5

Both beautiful cakes, I hope mine turns out as nice as yours. Thanks for the help! I did get pearl dust and they want some of the shells with the teal dust. I have 3 cakes this weekend. Wedding tomorrow, Baby shower Sunday and a huge cake for local restaurant for customer appreciation with a cheeseburger on the top! Yikes!

Wow angelcakes..you are going to be one busy woman this weekend...can't wait to see pics especially the burger cake icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%