Does Kitchenaid Have Sales?

Lounge By luminajd Updated 16 Oct 2009 , 6:52pm by Etta1025

luminajd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luminajd Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 8:21pm
post #1 of 4

I have done searches here to try and find all the info I need to know when buying a Kithenaid. I think I have decided on a 600 Pro. If I am going to spend a bunch of money, I might as well get the biggest, most powerful one, right? (If not, please tell me. But I am looking for one that can handle double batches of cookies, large batches of MMF, etc)
I have done some searches and it looks Like $369 is the best price. Do you think Kitchenaid will put them on sale after Thanksgiving? Do they hold regular sales?
Thanks!

3 replies
xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 16 Oct 2009 , 6:16am
post #2 of 4

If your not picky about the colour you can often pick up the 600 pro for less at their outlet centre:

http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/category.asp?CAT=OUTLET

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 16 Oct 2009 , 1:13pm
post #3 of 4

Alot of times KA's will go on sale after for Xmas, but you have to watch to make sure it is the one you want. They will often put the cheapest one or the one with the smaller motor on sale.

Sign up for the KA email from their website. They use to do a weekly deal and I picked up a nice 9 speed hand mixer for the price of the 7 speed with free shipping a couple of years ago from the email.

Etta1025 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Etta1025 Posted 16 Oct 2009 , 6:52pm
post #4 of 4

I bought a Pro 600 for $200 at Williams Sonoma. They were on sale because the color was being discontinued. You might call around and ask if they ever have these sales, and how you can find out about them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%