50% Off Cookie Cutters

Baking By sara91 Updated 29 Sep 2009 , 7:15pm by sara91

sara91 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sara91 Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 10:14am
post #1 of 4

Hi, Just bought some cutters from this new site in the UK.

http://blossomsugarart.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index

They are having a sale on the baby range with 50% off the handmade stainless steel cutters.

I prefer these cutters to tin as you can put them in the dishwasher and they are much stronger. Unlike copper you don't have to worry about tarnish!

Postage from the UK to USA is very reasonable and takes 3 to 5 days. It cost me $3.75 for 2 cutters airmail.

They also have a store in Australia with some different cutters but postage is much more expensive and takes twice as long.

3 replies
CookieMeister Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookieMeister Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 2:32pm
post #2 of 4

They have some cute ones I've been looking for! I'll pay the extra shipping! Thanks for the link!

DLo912 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DLo912 Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 3:01pm
post #3 of 4

Be sure to keep in mind that one British pound is worth $1.58 right now, so if a cookie cutter says it's £1.99, it's actually $3.15. Do the same for shipping.

sara91 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sara91 Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 7:15pm
post #4 of 4

They have US dollars up the top on a drop down menu that saves you having to convert currency.

The quality cannot be compared to tin cutters, stainless steel is much stronger and more expensive.

When you think about how much gumpaste stainless steel cutters cost, these are a fraction of the cost.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%