Facebook Users Wanting A Giggle...

Lounge By -Tubbs Updated 22 Sep 2009 , 1:28am by cylstrial

-Tubbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-Tubbs Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 6:00pm
post #1 of 13

..change your language to US (Pirate). I did it yesterday and it's still making me chuckle!!

12 replies
BabyC1985 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BabyC1985 Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 6:54pm
post #2 of 13

It's very funny, but I used that for a day and really confused!!

-Tubbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-Tubbs Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 7:46pm
post #3 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyC1985

It's very funny, but I used that for a day and really confused!!

Arrr, matey, ye'just need to get into the swing'a teh parley talk!

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 8:35pm
post #4 of 13

That's hilarious! I just logged in ot th hubby's fb, and changed his. Can't wait to see what he says whe he logs on. I bet he thinks it's pirate day or something and will og back ot normal tomorrow. Hope I can keep a straight face!

Marina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marina Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 10:04pm
post #5 of 13

My son did this on my Facebook page and didn't tell me!! I thought "OK, Facebook is doing a pirate theme now, maybe because of Pirates of the Carribean movie" When it didn't stop after a couple of weeks, I said to my son, "how long are they going to promote this movie?" He said "they're not!!!!" He got a big laugh out of it...

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 11:06pm
post #6 of 13

you can change it to read upside down also. Now that is a trip!

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 11:37am
post #7 of 13

Y'all are cracking me up! I'm going to do this now.

G_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
G_Cakes Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 2:15pm
post #8 of 13

Yar this is tickling the ole rib cage, better than a monkey drinking rum! LOL

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 19 Sep 2009 , 3:28am
post #9 of 13

OMG! I had no idea I could do that! I am changing the hubbys right now!

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 19 Sep 2009 , 7:04pm
post #10 of 13

I changed my Hubby's last night and he has been at work all day. I know he has checked it but I have not heard anything from him (I get his posts via sms on my cell phone). I think he is half afraid to say anything because he will think people think he is stupid or something. LMAO. I have needed this laugh break this week. Thanks!

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 20 Sep 2009 , 2:21pm
post #11 of 13

I had to update you guys. Friday night I went in and changed Hubby's FaceBook to US Pirate. I waited all day yesterday for him to call me from work and say that something was wrong with his FB but he didnt.

I had seen his sister yesterday and told her so what I had done she went home and sent him a post that was something like "Arrrr captin buttmunch (her nickname for him) how are thee". Last night when he came home he still never mentioned it. So, later I asked "hey what was up with that post your sister sent you on FB?" and he proceeds to tell me that yesterday was National talk like a pirate day" on FB. I about fell out of my chair. He was so adimant about it that he googled it and IT WAS NATIONAL PIRATE DAY! Total coincidence.

This about killed me. I was on the couch rolling and crying my eyes out in laaughter. So he logged on to my FB and it was normal, then he asks his friends who were on line and thiers were all normal. SO, we are getting ready for bed and he tells me that he is going to prank his buddy today and change his (he has the log in because he set the page up for him) and that it is going to be so funny. I turned to him and with a very straight face said "OH, you mean like I changed yours last night?"
He got this very serious look on his face and goes "I HATE YOU!" and stomped off. Again, I was on the floor rolling and crying. Thanks for helping me prank the prankster.

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 20 Sep 2009 , 4:34pm
post #12 of 13

That was hilarious BeeBoos!!!!!!!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 1:28am
post #13 of 13

Too funny!! I had no idea that you could do that on there.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%