lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 15 Sep 2009 , 1:07pm
post #1 of 11

Yeah me!!!!!!!!!

10 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 15 Sep 2009 , 1:10pm
post #2 of 11

Good for you....Just goes to show we are all on here waaaaayyyy to much!! HA!HA!

lardbutt Posted 15 Sep 2009 , 1:17pm
post #3 of 11

I was just thinking of the the things that were neglected to get here! Laundry.....dishes.....crying baby......LOL!

As I was posting that my 22 month old was in her crib yelling....."Get the baby"! (seriously)

mjk350 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjk350 Posted 15 Sep 2009 , 3:26pm
post #4 of 11

Congratulations!!! thumbs_up.gif

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 15 Sep 2009 , 4:49pm
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MessyBaker

As I was posting that my 22 month old was in her crib yelling....."Get the baby"! (seriously)

LMAO icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 6:55pm
post #6 of 11

Congratulations!

lthiele Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lthiele Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 11:16am
post #7 of 11

My carrier has been down for 48 hours, so last night, not being able to sit on CC for hours, I swept, mopped, tidied. My husband declared today that I now have a 7pm curfew on the computer because he was so gobsmacked when he got up this morning! icon_lol.gif

Congratultions MessyBaker!

lardbutt Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 12:47pm
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by lthiele

My carrier has been down for 48 hours, so last night, not being able to sit on CC for hours, I swept, mopped, tidied. My husband declared today that I now have a 7pm curfew on the computer because he was so gobsmacked when he got up this morning! icon_lol.gif

I don't spend nearly as much time on here since I got on facebook!!!!

tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 12:00am
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MessyBaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthiele

I don't spend nearly as much time on here since I got on facebook!!!!

I quit facebook because of CC, lol, my daughter laughted at me, but she is glad that I enjoy CC
CONGRADULATIONS MessyBaker
Deborah

lthiele Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lthiele Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 12:56am
post #10 of 11

[quote="MessyBaker
I don't spend nearly as much time on here since I got on facebook!!!![/quote]

FB IS very addicting at first when you are rediscovering people from your past! I'm a bit over it now though, I removed a girl from school from my friends list who uses just about EVERY application on there. She also updates her status on a 15 minute basis, so every time I opened my home page it was just full of her CRAPOLA! She keeps sending me friend requests, over and over, I feel mean if I block her. But I'm just like "get the hint girlfriend - I really dont care that your baby just pooed his nappy, then smiled, then farted, then you cooked him mashed peas and pumpkin!" icon_cry.gif

Am finding CC forums fun, have never done forums before. I like to imagine what people are like from what they write. madhatter.gif

lardbutt Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 2:38am
post #11 of 11

It's funny, because I have several CC friends on facebook! I feel like I know them so much more now! I love it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%