Missouri Wos, Bronwen Class Anyone?

Decorating By ccr03 Updated 23 Sep 2009 , 3:55pm by babeebk

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 3:38pm
post #1 of 15

I'm excited! I'm signed up for Bronwen class on 9/22 (http://www.moices.org/images/stories/2009_FALL_WOS/BWeber_Class_Registration_Web.pdf) and am in the process of signing up for Sunday of WOS.

Is anyone else going?

14 replies
cakefannewbie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefannewbie Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 4:20pm
post #2 of 15

It's too bad I live so far away. I love her!! Is this a one day class? I might have to talk hubby into letting me go up there.

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 4:43pm
post #3 of 15

I wish that I was going. I am only taking Jennifer Dontz's class on the 18-19. I wish that I could have signed up for that one too. I am so jealous of you!! Have a great time!

ccr03 Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 4:50pm
post #4 of 15

Yes, it's it a one day class icon_smile.gif

Sept. 1 was the deadline listed, but email Glenda and see what she says.

Tanya - where are you located? I wanted to take Jennifer's class too and do all all of WOS, but it was too much $$ and I have school fundraiser that weekend.

tanyascakes Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 5:02pm
post #5 of 15

I am actually at Fort Riley, Kansas with my husband! I would have loved to do the whole WOS, too. But like you said very expensive!!! Maybe I will give Glenda an email to see what she says. But I think I have totally missed out on a great opportunity, but I am sure there will be another one!

ccr03 Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 5:23pm
post #6 of 15

Yeah, I'm only doing one day of WOS - Sunday. I really want to go to the gelation demo and I know I can't miss out!

ccr03 Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 1:15pm
post #7 of 15

Anyone else?

mbt4955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbt4955 Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 1:56pm
post #8 of 15

I took a 2-day class from Bronwen several years ago and it was great. You guys are going to love her. I wish I could find a sugar daddy who would send me to all of these amazing classes! icon_biggrin.gif

Hi, Tanya. I'm so glad Tony made it back home safe and sound. Hang in there - things will get back to normal soon. icon_smile.gif

tanyascakes Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 2:03pm
post #9 of 15

Oh, thanks, Martha! I was hoping to catch the class myself, but no such luck! Daddy won't let me spend that much, not yet!!! I am hoping I can catch another one later.

mbt4955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbt4955 Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 2:07pm
post #10 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyascakes

Oh, thanks, Martha! I was hoping to catch the class myself, but no such luck! Daddy won't let me spend that much, not yet!!! I am hoping I can catch another one later.

We'll have to look for one that is halfway between Kansas and Texas! thumbs_up.gif

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 2:23pm
post #11 of 15

I got to take her one day class in Arkansas last year--the 24" clown class--I really enjoyed it.

Bronwen is so encouraging. Her class is brilliant--because she was a pastry instructor for Texas Culinary Academy and of course because she's Bronwen she has this teaching thing refined and distilled to a science.

Hope you have as great a time as I did and better.

babeebk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babeebk Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 8:36pm
post #12 of 15

for those of you that have taken bronwen's 3-d standing figure sculpting class, can you tell me what material the egg shaped head on the armature was made of? PLEASE!

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 12:46am
post #13 of 15

styro

babeebk Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 3:51pm
post #14 of 15

thanks Sharon!

babeebk Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 3:55pm
post #15 of 15

thanks Sharon!