Cake Supply Store - Nashville Area

Decorating By psychmom Updated 8 Sep 2009 , 12:23pm by BaBa

psychmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
psychmom Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 12:55pm
post #1 of 11

Anyone know of a supply store in the nashville area? While searching I found a store called Sweet Wise - is it worth an hours drive? I want something other then wilton - thats all I have here.

Thanks for any info you can provide

~Raquel

10 replies
tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 1:29pm
post #2 of 11

bump, Sorry I am not from that area but wanted to bring you to the top, maybe someone will notice and help you

Donnagardner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Donnagardner Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 1:39pm
post #3 of 11

I have never been there but have heard its a pretty good store. It is 2 hour drive for me.

ktbug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ktbug Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 1:40pm
post #4 of 11

I love Sweet Wise! I have been there many times. If you are looking for something special give them a call. That way if they don't have what you need you wont waste a drive out there and back. They are very helpfull. Maybe if you are just looking for a couple things I might be able to help. I hope I was some help!

Kati

ATL_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ATL_Cakes Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 1:41pm
post #5 of 11

There is Sugar Drop Cake Decorating Supply in Brentwood. I've heard good things.

Debluvs2bake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Debluvs2bake Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 1:41pm
post #6 of 11

Sweet Wise....they had Michelle Bommerito in house Tuesday for demos.

nickymom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nickymom Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 1:41pm
post #7 of 11

hmmm never heard of it...I'm about an hour from Nashville myself. I'll have to look it up!

CakesByLJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByLJ Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 1:47pm
post #8 of 11

Sweet Wise is a great store. Kathy has a large assortment of cake and candy supplies. She and Lydia are very knowledgeable and helpful.. definately worth the drive... icon_smile.gif

psychmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
psychmom Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 2:32pm
post #9 of 11

I'm on my way...
Thanks for the replies - think I'll stop in Brentwood as well if time allows.

~Raquel

ShelleyMJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShelleyMJ Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 2:40pm
post #10 of 11

My Wilton instructor told me about Sweet Wise in class last night! She had nothing but good things to say. I have to make the 1 1/2 hour trip and check it out!

BaBa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BaBa Posted 8 Sep 2009 , 12:23pm
post #11 of 11

I have been to Sweet Wise and it ws okay, did not have as much as I thought they would. I get all my stuff from Ba's Kitchen Konnection in Evansville,IN. Alot of items and very nice and helpful, if they don't have it they will try and get it for you. They have classes are working on having Michelle Bommarito there this fall. If you would like directions or other info pm and i will get it for you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%