Arg!!! Fondant War!

Decorating By in2cakes2 Updated 1 Sep 2009 , 9:55pm by wildwolves

in2cakes2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
in2cakes2 Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 12:26am
post #1 of 3

Wow, today I was at war with making MFF and I barely won. I've made this many times and never had this much of a mess. It's all good now and resting in its bag for the night on my counter but my DH came home and asked if the blob had visited us today icon_confused.gif ( drips of fondant on the counter, table,my arms, and of course the floor), lol. Also I made a chocolate cake in a sheet pan for tomorrows cake (top layer chocolate bottom layer Wasc) and I always cool completely then wrap and freeze but today I tried to wrap it while still warm and it fell all apart. Such a tasty mistake icon_wink.gif. Just had to share, I guess I should have put this in the disasters forum but I didn't think of it as a disaster just a challenging day. Thanks for listening.

2 replies
Lovemesomecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lovemesomecake Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 12:51am
post #2 of 3

UGH! I hate those kind of days~!!!!!! icon_cry.gif

wildwolves Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wildwolves Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 9:55pm
post #3 of 3

ahh i hate those days too.. I had one of them on the weekend working with fondant.. I just could not get the consistancy right.. the humidity was high and it was just not working for me! icon_cry.gif But its all part of the fun i guess lol icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%