Any Montana Decorators?

Decorating By montanamommy Updated 21 Sep 2010 , 9:13pm by young9

montanamommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
montanamommy Posted 24 Aug 2009 , 9:57pm
post #1 of 7

Are they any Montana decorators on this site? I'd love to exchange emails with you and talk cake ideas.

Thanks!

Andrea

6 replies
Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 25 Aug 2009 , 1:59pm
post #2 of 7

There used to be one girl in particular... I'll try to remember who it is... that I know was a Montana decorator. I know of one who is in the Bozeman area as well. I am in the south waiting for the day I can move to Montana! I know it's where I was supposed to have been born. My family and I travel to St. Ignatius each year to help out at Pinehaven Christian Children's Ranch. We fly into Missoula and drive into St. Ignatius.

http://www.pinehaven.net/

My dream is to relocate in the area of Kalispell. Just chatting about it makes me homesick! icon_cry.gif

montanamommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
montanamommy Posted 25 Aug 2009 , 4:10pm
post #3 of 7

I love it here in Billings. Kalispell is way too expensive for my tastes, beautiful area though. I have some family in Whitefish.

Andrea

mandyloo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandyloo Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 2:09am
post #4 of 7

I found this in my inbox-I subscribed to this thread a year ago and forgot about it!

If any of you are still out there-Hi! I'm an amateur hobby baker from Montana! (between Missoula and Kalispell).

Nice to meet ya.

JaeRodriguez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaeRodriguez Posted 16 Sep 2010 , 3:14pm
post #5 of 7

I have a friend from Billings! I was lucky enough to visit and can I just say the blue ridge has nothing on Montana! :] I think I left my heart out that, SO BEAUTIFUL! :]

Sorry, not really an answer for your thread but wow, got my memories going and now I want to come visit!

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 3:14pm
post #6 of 7

Not from Montana, but stopping in to say I LOVE it there. Hubby already knows I would live there in a heartbeat. Never saw so many stars in my life than when we were in northern Montana!

young9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
young9 Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 9:13pm
post #7 of 7

don't know if anyone still pays attention to this thread but i'm a hobby baker in montana!! waaaay in the northeastern corner! nice to see some other montanans!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%