Getting Brp Box Shop To Carry New Stuff

Business By jillmakescakes Updated 25 Aug 2009 , 12:32am by jillmakescakes

jillmakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillmakescakes Posted 24 Aug 2009 , 8:57pm
post #1 of 3

Hi Everyone!! I sent an email this morning to BRP Box Shop (love them!!!) to see if they plan on carrying
square cake boards- plain white in sizes from 4inches to 16 inches
rectangle cake boards-plain white in 10x14 and 13x18
foamcore boards in 3/16 and 1/2 inch depths

I love BRP Box Shop 'cause they've got good prices and they ship for free. This is the response I received:

Hi Jill,

Thanks for taking time to send us an email with your request. We listen to what our customers tell us. We also have to make sure that there is enough of a demand that we can add the item/s to our stock program. I will be happy to look into whether there is enough interest in the products you describe AND that we can offer a good price to our customers. It will take me a few weeks to a month to review and then get with my boss. In the mean time if I have any questions I would appreciate it if I can consider you a helpful resource.

Again, thank you for your business and trust!

Kindest regards,

Connie

So, if you are also interested in having them carry these items, here is the email link to contact them with your requests: [email protected]

2 replies
ShopGrl1128 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShopGrl1128 Posted 25 Aug 2009 , 12:20am
post #2 of 3

I love this company, I order all my boxes and now cake boards from them, they have the best prices and free delivery!

Love them, love them!

jillmakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillmakescakes Posted 25 Aug 2009 , 12:32am
post #3 of 3

please email them and tell them what you want!! if we can get enough people to do it, we can all get a great price on the stuff we need!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%