Status Of Order - It Isn't Coming?!

Decorating By SugaredUp Updated 2 Sep 2009 , 1:12pm by hensor

SugaredUp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugaredUp Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 9:18pm
post #1 of 12

Does anyone know if Lisa is a member here and if so, what her screen name is so I can PM her.

11 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 9:21pm
post #2 of 12

Lisa who? Alan T who owns Globalsugarart is a member here..You can PM him.

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 9:42pm
post #3 of 12

Just log in to GSA, go to your orders page, read what it says, then go to the contact page if you have any questions.

SugaredUp Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 9:53pm
post #4 of 12

Yes, they say it's been shipped. UPS says it hasn't.

GRRRRRRRRRRR

peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 11:13pm
post #5 of 12

there should be a tracking number from ups and global should be able to give you that. Contact them directly they are a great group of people and you can't beat their customer service.

SugaredUp Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 12:59pm
post #6 of 12

I did that, but it's 9:01 now, so I am going to call. Thanks for all the help!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 1:08pm
post #7 of 12

I don't know about your chronology here, but tracking numbers are recycled and because of our incredible advancements in communication, we, the purchasers get notified of the tracking numbers before shippers get them officially assigned. My tracking numbers go into effect like midnight of the day I receive the first email notification of shipment.

Check the dates--do you see a difference today?

agagnier Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
agagnier Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 7:57pm
post #8 of 12

I'm not sure what lisa's username is or if she uses Alan's but I also work at globalsugarart, in the shipping department if anyone needs any help.

AlanT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlanT Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 12:25pm
post #9 of 12

If you have a question about an order, PLEASE contact us directly at Global Sugar Art and not through Cake Central.

UPS Tracking numbers are assigned the minute the label is printed. The number is then email to you as a shipping confirmation. However, until UPS scans in the box (usually after 8 or 09 PM) there is no tracking information available. ALan

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 12:41pm
post #10 of 12

OMW! Once, I ordered from GSA, and I kid you not, it arrived at my house by UPS before UPS ever got the updated info posted. It was like 2 days after I'd ordered(everything musta just been timed right..it was like crazy fast). The night the package was delivered, UPS posted it had been delivered...but all the other steps were bypassed.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 12:57pm
post #11 of 12

I get great shipping from them.

hensor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hensor Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 1:12pm
post #12 of 12

I personally have never had any problems with ordering or shipping through GSA. Hopefully you get this straightened out.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%