Outdoor Enthusiasts Unite! (Post Pics)

Lounge By Trials_N_Error Updated 20 Aug 2009 , 3:24pm by Trials_N_Error

Trials_N_Error Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trials_N_Error Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 3:03pm
post #1 of 10

Hey all,

I'm Jay and pretty new here. I thought it would be cool to hear about and see pictures of your favorite outdoor places for, relaxing, hiking, bikes..etc.

For me, I compete in bike trials which typically means that I look for places with lots and lots of huge rocks!

If you don't know what bike trials is.. check out some pics below.

Pic below was taken at St. peters Village in PA (A little north west of Philly)
LL

9 replies
Trials_N_Error Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 3:05pm
post #2 of 10

This pic below was taken at a bike trials competition in Richmond Virginia at a place called Belle Isle.
LL

Trials_N_Error Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 3:08pm
post #3 of 10

I have many other trials pics, but I also race cross country (XC) mountainbikes.

Pic below was taken at the New Jersey State Championship race last season.
LL

MalibuBakinBarbie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MalibuBakinBarbie Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 4:05pm
post #4 of 10

Hi Jay! Welcome to the site! Your pictures are great! Thanks for sharing them! I know someone who likes this kind of riding. I'll have to ask him about the places in your pics to see if he ever went to any of them. I wish I had something to post (like the lake not far from my home), and whenever I can get to the shore, I'm a beach bum! ... I'll have to work on getting some pics for this fun topic. Don't hold your breath though!!! (Last time I moved photos from my camera, they wound up deleted from the camera AND the computer!) icon_surprised.gif

MalibuBakinBarbie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MalibuBakinBarbie Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 4:14pm
post #5 of 10

Oh! And your cakes are fantastic, too!!! Forgot to mention... When my hubby had his Pinzgauer, we used to go on the trails at Rausch Creek with his friend who has one of those BIG Hummers. So-so-soooo much fun! Rocks, hills, almost flipping! (I THINK the property's been sold for an airport or something! The park is no longer open.) I'll have to ask if he has the pics from the trip. Don't see 'em here on the computer.

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 5:53pm
post #6 of 10

Hi Jay, I just wanted to say "hello" and welcome to cakecentral. I don't have any outdoor photos to share. Although I love the summers in Michigan, I am allergic to cats, dog, horses, birds, grass, trees, etc. and try to limit my time outdoors. I know I'm pathetic. icon_cry.gif

WildSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
WildSugar Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 2:07pm
post #7 of 10

I've always admired people that compete in trials like that, or just do it for fun. I'm slightly gravity challenged, so stuff like that just doesn't turn out well with me! Lol! So i stick to hunting, fishing, camping and horses! I'd post a couple pics, but i really have no idea how to on this forum....

[/img]

Trials_N_Error Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 3:14pm
post #8 of 10

Thanks for the replies so far! Keep em' coming! Yeah, I'm pretty much crazy about any kind of bicycle. I race/compete all over the country for Monster Energy Drink and also a company out of California called Evomo. (clothing company)

Besides Xc and trials I also love my road bike. I never realized how much you really miss when you drive in your car. The smells, the sounds..etc. My wife and I really got to experience first hand when we did an all day 100 mile ride down the coast of Maine last September. We started in Portland and rode down the coast to Kennebunkport and then back.
LL

Trials_N_Error Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 3:16pm
post #9 of 10

~ More trials pics ~
LL

Trials_N_Error Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 3:24pm
post #10 of 10

~ Trials ~
LL
LL