Cake Boss With A Mac

Decorating By Lizzard1 Updated 17 Aug 2009 , 5:23am by Lizzard1

Lizzard1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lizzard1 Posted 16 Aug 2009 , 8:25pm
post #1 of 4

I was toying with the idea of purchasing Cake Boss. I have a Mac book and I was curious if anyone out there has had any success with running it on the mac system. Is it a worth it to try it on a mac? Is there a program similar that will work on my mac? Thanks in advance icon_smile.gif

3 replies
CutiePieCakes-Ontario Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CutiePieCakes-Ontario Posted 16 Aug 2009 , 10:19pm
post #2 of 4

Try contacting KelleyM (the Cake Boss rep on CC) directly. She'll be able to help you out.

DefyGravity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DefyGravity Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 2:24am
post #3 of 4

I have a Mac also and just got Cake Boss. Right now it is loaded onto a PC, but I'll be changing that.

You can put a partition in your HD and install Windows. Then, you can get VMWare from Amazon for like $35 so you can run Windows at the same time as your Mac OS. It basically just opens it in another window, so you don't have to worry about a huge headache when you boot up your computer.

I'll let you know when I do it and how it works. A couple guys I know have done it this way and have had zero problems.

Lizzard1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lizzard1 Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 5:23am
post #4 of 4

OK, Thanks so much for you help! Please let me know if it works for you! I am going to message her when Im done posting! Thanks again!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%