Hi, I Havent Been On Here In A While But Need Some Help

Decorating By branbrielliott2 Updated 15 Aug 2009 , 11:12pm by cylstrial

branbrielliott2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
branbrielliott2 Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 5:46pm
post #1 of 4

I have done a few cakes but have been so busy w/my twins etc I have been on here lookin but not posting..

Anyway I need advise...I am not a pro in anyway...really new even if I have being doing cakes for a few years...I only do a few a year..anyway..I work all week..kids start school for the 1st time...so I maybe 1 day but I was wanting to bake a cute and easy anniversary cake for a very good freind of my husband and I,,,,actually its my husbands best friend...I usally need days to do a cake but I only have hours...ok what I need is I am tryin to look thru all the pics but I see all huge great cakes...anyone have any ideas on a sweet cake that is small and very easy to do..that will still look GREAT...thanks so much.

Ginny

3 replies
JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 5:57pm
post #2 of 4

How about something like this? It looks really easy, you could make it any size or shape, choose colors that you like, and adapt the message to fit the anniversary. HTH!

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1398692

DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 9:52pm
post #3 of 4

Remember, huge cakes can be scaled down. If you like the design on 3 tiers, it will likely look great on one tier. icon_smile.gif

Here are a few ideas for ya:
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 11:12pm
post #4 of 4

Those are all great suggestions! I love the chocolate one with strawberries on top! Gorgeous!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%