Cake Cruise - Roommates Wanted And Other Stuff

Decorating By jenng1482 Updated 13 Aug 2009 , 1:55am by auntmamie

jenng1482 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenng1482 Posted 12 Aug 2009 , 3:31pm
post #1 of 6

Hi Everyone! I thought wilth so much excitement buzzing about the cake cruise I thought I would start a thread to connect with others that are going, thinking about going, and dreaming about going. Use this thread to connect with others and maybe those who thinkits financially out of reach can make it happen for themselves!

I have just completed the preliminary booking for the cruise!! I spoke with John the agent about the staterooms. He said that the category I have chosen (D or DD)- for managable price reasons - is plenty big enough for 2 people. Is there anyone how would like to bunk with me? This would bring the per person cost down from $779 to $519. Please let know if you might be interested or would like more info about me. I am so excited!!!
Jen

5 replies
woodruffbn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
woodruffbn Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 1:17am
post #2 of 6

I really wish i could go. But unfortunately, we can't spare $100 much less $800-$1000.

So, I guess you could call me the green-eyed monster, because I'm very envious of those of you who get to go! Please post pics and tell us ALL about it when you get back!

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 1:39am
post #3 of 6

Where is the cruise departing from?

panprincess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
panprincess Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 1:41am
post #4 of 6

I would love to go but the air fare from the east coast to the west plus the cost of the cruise would be way too much.

panprincess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
panprincess Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 1:43am
post #5 of 6

I would love to go but the air fare from the east coast to the west plus the cost of the cruise would be way too much.

auntmamie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntmamie Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 1:55am
post #6 of 6

LaBellaFlor - the cruise departs from San Diego on December 5th - see Jackie's blog for more info

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%