I Love Edna

Decorating By MissCathcart Updated 11 Aug 2009 , 2:49pm by Motta

MissCathcart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissCathcart Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 12:00am
post #1 of 13

If you need to learn new techniques Edna is a great teacher on YouTube.com

She explains everything with detail and confidence. I absolutely adore how she says Buttercream. I go around the house practicing, but don't come near to the cute way it comes out of her mouth. She's beautiful, and should have her own TV show. Write her name in the search box, and see all her beautiful cakes. She's marvelous.

Here she is with her buddacream demonstration.

12 replies
mannjc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mannjc Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 1:31am
post #2 of 13

totally agree! I love watching and learning from hericon_smile.gif

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 1:33am
post #3 of 13

Edna is a DOLL!!!! She hung out with us at the Orlando ICES convention...great gal!!!

Kudos to Edna!

Jen icon_smile.gif

MrsNancyB1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsNancyB1 Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 1:36am
post #4 of 13

I agree! Too funny about her buttercream pronunciation...because I kept hearing her say it in my head last night LOOL! icon_lol.gif

I just finished favoriting her gumpaste letters tutorial, and her bow tutorial!

Thanks Edna thumbs_up.gif

CakeJediChic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeJediChic Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 1:59am
post #5 of 13

im a beginner, but when i youtubed for cake decorating tips and gumpaste tutorials, i was blown away by edna's tutorials!! Ive watched them all and they are my gospel! I watch the one im working on as I do what she's teaching on my iphone. Lol

Thanks Edna!

delisa01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
delisa01 Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 2:23am
post #6 of 13

I agree with everything that has been said. Thanks Edna!

Delia

DebBTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DebBTX Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 2:27am
post #7 of 13

Edna,
I would like to thank you for all the help you have provided. I appreciate your wonderful tutorials and posts.

Your cakes are beautiful.

-Debbie B.

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 2:41am
post #8 of 13

I agree she should have a show. She would be perfect with her great personality and she is also beautiful!

Mug-a-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mug-a-Bug Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 2:44am
post #9 of 13

Somebody give Edna a TV show!!! I totally agree with everybody. Edna, you are the cutest, I love your accent.

Go Edna icon_biggrin.gif

jackmo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackmo Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 2:57am
post #10 of 13

I love the way she says buddacream! But one thing i know, she is the best cake decorating instructor in the world. I mean she really takes the time to explain things and is a great encourager too!!!

alidpayne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alidpayne Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 3:03am
post #11 of 13

I agree, I have watched all of them several times. I can't wait for her DVD! (and the 5 petal cutter rose she keeps promising. LOL I would totally watch if she had her own show, but I say she should make all kinds of DVD's and we will all buy them!

cathyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyscakes Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 3:29am
post #12 of 13

I have asked her questions and she is always so eager to help. I know with her busy schedule it must be hard, but she always takes the time, very special lady, edna, I really appreciate it.
Also, Jen, I feel the same way about you, you have always been so sweet to answer my questions, thanks to you too.

Motta Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Motta Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 2:49pm
post #13 of 13

I'm a big fan too! She could definitely keep her secrets to herself or charge people but she's doing tutorials for free!!! What a special person. I agree her kindness shows through. We love you, Edna!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%