Wilton Cookie Treat Pan

Baking By MarlaQuack Updated 13 Aug 2009 , 5:07am by cakeflake80

MarlaQuack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MarlaQuack Posted 7 Aug 2009 , 9:00pm
post #1 of 9

I'm experimenting with the cookie treat pan. The only way I have figured out how to get the cookies out of the pan in one piece is lining the whole thing with parchment.

Other ideas welcome.

Marla

8 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 7 Aug 2009 , 11:51pm
post #2 of 9

Is it something new? I haven't seen or heard of it before. I'll have to go look on the net and see what it is.

linedancer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linedancer Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 3:16am
post #3 of 9

Used it once, couldn't get them out of the pan even though I followed the instructions, rolled and cut out the rest of the dough with cookie cutters, put pan in drawer, never got it out again. Guess it should go to the road. Save your money, IMHO

cylstrial Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 2:12pm
post #4 of 9

That's good to know Line Dancer!

cylstrial Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 2:21pm
post #5 of 9

Are these the kind you are talking about? Do you have to spray something in them? They kind of look difficult.

http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=3E315274-475A-BAC0-5A08E9FC62FE8336&killnav=1

linedancer Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 3:42pm
post #6 of 9

Yes, that is the kind, I had the Christmas trees, do not recall how you were to prepare the pans, but I did whatever the instructions said. Didn't work.

cylstrial Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 12:50am
post #7 of 9

Thanks for letting me know!!

linedancer Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 2:21am
post #8 of 9

You are welcome.

cakeflake80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeflake80 Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 5:07am
post #9 of 9

I have used this pan several times and have never had a problem getting them out. I grease each 'cookie well' with Wilton Cake Release, but I have also used just regular old spray oil (Pam, or store brand). If you are doing that, the only other thing I can think of is the recipe you are using......

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%