Need Idea For Combined Hanna Montana And G.i. Joe Cake

Decorating By brandon19 Updated 6 Aug 2009 , 8:24pm by emiyeric

brandon19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brandon19 Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 2:29pm
post #1 of 6

One cake, two kids.

I'm amateur so I don't think I could make actual persons.

I'm not sure if I should do just like a two tier cake with a stage on top and army men climbing up to the top...? How do I get Hanna Montana in a war zone?

Any ideas?

5 replies
christinapp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
christinapp Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 2:49pm
post #2 of 6

How about Hanna performing for the GIs.
Or
GIs giving Hanna drill instructions.
or
GIs acting as Hanna's bodyguards.

emiyeric Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emiyeric Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 2:51pm
post #3 of 6

Make one tier with green and brown camouflage background, and maybe a helmet or something equally soldier-y as decorations, and the top tier with pink-on-pink camouflage print, and a guitar on top. No people figurines required! Post pics when you're done!

-Emi.

KimmieJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimmieJ Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 2:58pm
post #4 of 6

I like the idea of the top layer hanna montana and the bottom GI Joe...maybe you can do a 2 tier cake and make one half all girly and Hannah Montana like and the other half camo and army...I'm sure there are cakes in the gallery here on CC like that...I saw a cute wedding cake yesterday that was all elegant on one side and then a dirt track on the other side icon_smile.gif

brandon19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brandon19 Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 3:06pm
post #5 of 6

nice idea with the pink camo. i'll likely incorporate camo somewhere on the cake. is it best to paint that onto white fondant? I looked on CC and there aren't too many cakes with really good camo.

maybe i can do two tiers, with the GIs heading up to the top of the cake for her performance... in tanks and things

i'll post pics when done for sure

emiyeric Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emiyeric Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 8:24pm
post #6 of 6

I would probably not paint onto white, I would probably roll out my base color (say light pink, for example), and then make cut-outs with the other colors over it (darker pink and white/tan?). It would be more even overall. Glad the suggestion might come in handy ... Good luck! Can't wait to see the pics!

-Emi.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%