Husband's 40Th Birthday

Decorating By anjaligg Updated 31 Jul 2009 , 3:38pm by jules5000

anjaligg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anjaligg Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 3:03pm
post #1 of 2

I am looking to make a cake for my husband's 40th birthday. He loves cricket, works in investments on wall street. We also take ballroom dancing lessons.

Any ideas are appreciated!

1 reply
jules5000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jules5000 Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 3:38pm
post #2 of 2

Wow, he has a lot of different varied interest. Good for him. I have seen cakes on here that show a display of various interest in the birthday cake-Adult catagory(I am not talking the naughty cakes) that do a very nice job of it. I am not really sure how you would incorporate those three as I know nothing about cricket. Or you just could concentrate on one area. Was it both of your idea to take the ballroom dancing? or yours and he cooperates? If it is his idea also then I would use that as part of the theme,but if it is your idea and he cooperates then I would use a cricket theme. I hope this has helped in some way. Are you going to have a big party for him? If you are you could make the cake 3 levels(round) and make the bottom level cricket, the middle some financial interests and the top you could put a topper on that shows a couple dancing and have some things on the top with it that represent that interests such as some small garments like you wear or music notes. Or you could use a fake cake layer or two if you didn't need that much cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%