Why Do The Pics And Topics Stay So Long

Decorating By ddaigle Updated 31 Jul 2009 , 12:24pm by poohsmomma

ddaigle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ddaigle Posted 29 Jul 2009 , 4:52pm
post #1 of 5

I am trying to be patient and give the "new look" a chance...but I gotta tell you....it is frustrating seeing the same pics and topics stay up for days on end! No offense to the lovely pics...I just miss the old layout. I don't want to go to "new pics" or "topics not answered"...I liked it all available on the home page... icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

4 replies
brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 29 Jul 2009 , 5:26pm
post #2 of 5

if you have a look int the technical forum, heath explains its a glitch in the system, which they are still working on.
xx

christinapp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
christinapp Posted 30 Jul 2009 , 11:40pm
post #3 of 5

I miss the old layout too. To view new uploads I click on "gallaries" and then click on "last uploads"(in blue). You don't have to miss anything by watching the main page.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 12:14pm
post #4 of 5

I never go to the homepage at all anymore. Haven't in close to 2 years. My bookmarked page is the forums tab, where I click on "View new topics since last visit". I'm not limited to the last 5 new topics .... I get a list of the last 96 or 128 or 222 topics. To view photos, I go to the galleries tab and view "last uploads" to see all of the latest postest pics.

If you skip the home page altogether, you'll never miss any topics or pics.

poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 12:24pm
post #5 of 5

Good idea, Deb.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%