How Do You Make Those Punched Numbers?

Decorating By misserica Updated 27 Jul 2009 , 1:20am by misserica

misserica Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 1:05am
post #1 of 4

I have seen cakes with numbers and letters that appear to have come from a "cookie cutter" of some sort, what is it?

I am attempting to attach a picture of the numbers I am referring to. I hope it works.


3 replies
misserica Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 1:12am
post #2 of 4

Oh boy, the picture did not post. I am sorry I stink with this computer business.

But do you know what I mean? The numbers are punched out of fondant, not hand done or written.

Texas_Rose Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 1:18am
post #3 of 4

Most people use Tappits. Wilton makes a fondant alphabet set but the ones I've seen done with Tappits are cuter.

misserica Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 1:20am
post #4 of 4

Oh, Texas that's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%