Contest Over, But....

Decorating By Cre8iveSue Updated 26 Jul 2009 , 11:40am by Elise87

Cre8iveSue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cre8iveSue Posted 25 Jul 2009 , 11:50am
post #1 of 3

I keep trying and trying to add more photos of my wedding cake. I know I couldn't during the contest but hear I can now that it's over. However, whenever I try I get "Error: you have chosen an unknown album". icon_cry.gif

Also, everybodies other pic thumbnails of the cake under the main pic are just boxes with x's and no pic....???

Help somebody!.....Pretty please with icing on top icon_smile.gif

2 replies
Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Posted 25 Jul 2009 , 12:21pm
post #2 of 3

yeh there are alot of probs going on at the moment with pictures and uploading and all that. I have a pic that doesn't show the thumbnail or even the main upload pic and it's been like that all week! very frustrating that it's still not fixed. They saying they are still working on the probs

Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Posted 26 Jul 2009 , 11:40am
post #3 of 3

I just remembered on another post i had someone was having a problem with uploading a new version of their pic and heath asked if they could post what the message said and the steps you took up until then, so maybe you should let heath know the problem 'error unknown album' for info incase they are unaware of it.

We just all gotta be patient, am sure they are working hard on trying to fix it all icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%