Using 'cake Muggles'

Decorating By vtcake Updated 31 Jul 2009 , 1:50am by cakeschmake

adventuregal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adventuregal Posted 26 Jul 2009 , 5:22am
post #31 of 35

lol I was trying to figure out if you were serious too...I don't doubt you are passionate about cakes, but this sounds like something more for the rants and raves section of craigslist...not cake disasters. The things that offend people these days...we'd all have to be silent to never do that.

gailsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailsgoodies Posted 26 Jul 2009 , 3:09pm
post #32 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcake

Ok, I give up...a few days have passed,and I'm feeling better. (I had just had surgery,.)

icon_confused.gif

I'll admit to being overly sensitive and HP thesaurus-challenged. tapedshut.gif

Sorry you had to have surgery and I'm glad you're feeling better! But maybe (and I'm making excuses for you here! icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif ) the pain medication you were on made you feel goofy the day you wrote this! icon_lol.gificon_razz.gificon_wink.gif

JK thumbs_up.gif
Gail

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 26 Jul 2009 , 8:30pm
post #33 of 35

isn't surgery the same as the Cruciatus Curse?

anyone hit with that would certainly be in a bit a snit!

icon_rolleyes.gif

OregonCakeLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OregonCakeLady Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 1:00am
post #34 of 35

First of all, I loved it when I saw someone using that word to describe people who don't make cake. I laughed out loud and tried to make my husband understand. He just looked at me with a shifty pig eye. Waaaay too sensative sweet heart. Laugh a little. No one thinks there better than anyone here, we just are enjoying the community of fellow cake wizards.

I also love " I NO MAKE SHEEEET CAKES!" I want a bumber sticker.

cakeschmake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeschmake Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 1:50am
post #35 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by __Jamie__

http://www.scholastic.com/harrypotter/challenge/index.htm

Here ya go fellow HP geeks! Knock yourselves out! I know a lot, and this thing kicked my butt! icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks Jamie,

I finally have something that will take up more of my time than CC does.

I will be gone for a while as I try to score more that a pitiful 8 before being forced to start again icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%