Cake Stencils

Decorating By mrs_beba Updated 25 Jul 2009 , 2:36pm by sandra05

mrs_beba Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrs_beba Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 5:41pm
post #1 of 4

I was wondering if anyone has used the Designer Stencils damask or lace stencils on a round cake? Every cake i have seen has been square. Im wondering if the yellow stencil material is able to be rounded, or is it too hard to curve around a round cake? - I need help with this since i need this is less than 2 weeks! Thanks!!

3 replies
sandra05 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sandra05 Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 3:17am
post #2 of 4

i received today, my new stencils. I'll will be using them for a wedding cake I'm making this weekend. i will be practicing the next three days on
which method to use before the big day. I'll be working with an air brush, royal icing and petal dust. I'll let you know which one works for me . icon_smile.gif

sandra05 Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 3:18am
post #3 of 4

i received today, my new stencils. I'll will be using them for a wedding cake I'm making this weekend. i will be practicing the next three days on
which method to use before the big day. I'll be working with an air brush, royal icing and petal dust. I'll let you know which one works for me . icon_smile.gif

sandra05 Posted 25 Jul 2009 , 2:36pm
post #4 of 4

i used pink shimmering petal dust with the stencils,on the side of fondant covered cake. using a paint brush ,this is neat, the best technique for me. when air brushing is was too messy and runny. when using royal icing. it leaves small peaks. i hope this helps you. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%