Which Cricut Machine Would You Buy?

Decorating By maddiseeyore Updated 19 Jul 2009 , 9:58pm by maddiseeyore

maddiseeyore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maddiseeyore Posted 19 Jul 2009 , 5:03pm
post #1 of 3

I've checked the various forum posts about the Cricut as I'm looking to get one. My question for you who use your Cricut for cutting gumpaste, is which model do you have? The Expressions and the Personal one are on sale at Joannes and I'm wondering which would be better. Is the Expressions really too big to move around? Which machine would you who use them recommend? Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Thank you!

2 replies
bisbqueenb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bisbqueenb Posted 19 Jul 2009 , 5:15pm
post #2 of 3

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-641920.html one of several discussing machines.

I've been researching the different brands...found they all seem to be manufactured by the same company!.... and there are several threads about the various machines. I like the SILHOUETTE SD mainly because it does not need cartridges and I can import from my other graphics programs.

maddiseeyore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maddiseeyore Posted 19 Jul 2009 , 9:58pm
post #3 of 3

THanks for the link. I looked at the other forums about the cricut but am wondering if anyone knows whether the expressions and the personal both work as well with gumpaste? Also, has anyone tried any of the others like Sizzix? I do see the posts regarding Silhouette but was wondering about some of the others?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%