Picture-Broken Beater/great Cust. Service!

Decorating By lchristi27 Updated 20 Jul 2009 , 12:22pm by cylstrial

lchristi27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lchristi27 Posted 19 Jul 2009 , 1:03pm
post #1 of 6

Hi everyone,
I was making some cookies last night and (thankfully) at the end of the mixing my beater blade snapped right at the neck. This is the new one they have out that continually scrapes the bowl (it rocks).

Anyway, I went on beaterblade.com and emailed them. It was late about 11 last night and I got an email in 10 minutes saying sorry and they would be replacing mine with a new pro model for free!

So go out and buy this please, first you wont be disappointed and anyone who gives this kind of customer service deserves some praise.

Lisa
LL

5 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 19 Jul 2009 , 1:30pm
post #2 of 6

I have heard that it's a good thing to have, but if it breaks easily maybe I don't want it.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that they are going to replace it for you! That is awesome customer service. But what if it happens over and over?

I'll have to think about it some more.

lchristi27 Posted 19 Jul 2009 , 2:15pm
post #3 of 6

I agree, but their email said they had fixed the problem on these. So hopefully it wont happen with the newer ones coming out. I found it odd that I make huge batch's of frosting and other things in my KA but it broke with cookie dough icon_smile.gif

mjk350 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjk350 Posted 19 Jul 2009 , 4:59pm
post #4 of 6

Great to know. I had one a long time now and love it.

lchristi27 Posted 19 Jul 2009 , 8:52pm
post #5 of 6

I love mine, the metal one with the KA never worked right and the pain was always scraping off. This thing is so easy to clean and so easy to use. I cant imagine going back to the old one.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 12:22pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchristi27

I agree, but their email said they had fixed the problem on these. So hopefully it wont happen with the newer ones coming out. I found it odd that I make huge batch's of frosting and other things in my KA but it broke with cookie dough icon_smile.gif

Sorry! I didn't get the fact that there was a defect in them and they fixed them now. So they are just sending new ones out to the people who have the old kind.

Thanks! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%