Baby Face Mold

Decorating By jerlyn Updated 10 Jul 2009 , 4:22pm by Rosie2

jerlyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jerlyn Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 1:04pm
post #1 of 7

does anyone know where i could buy a 3d baby face mold..the large one ..i need to make a 3d baby ..like life size...or does anyone have an idea to make the face realistic...thanks

6 replies
Lee15 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lee15 Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 4:01pm
post #2 of 7

I saw the large baby face mold being sold by a woman called Ximena. I think that is also her website. But I was reading earlier about someone actually using a doll to mold the faces. I think it was under the post of cheap cakers - lots of great ideas there.

Lee15 Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 4:01pm
post #3 of 7

I saw the large baby face mold being sold by a woman called Ximena. I think that is also her website. But I was reading earlier about someone actually using a doll to mold the faces. I think it was under the post of cheap cakers - lots of great ideas there.

Lee15 Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 4:02pm
post #4 of 7

MyDiwa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MyDiwa Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 4:13pm
post #5 of 7

Have you tried global sugar art?

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 4:20pm
post #6 of 7

Hi, I bought a mold with 3 different baby faces through Lindy Smith website http://www.lindyscakes.co.uk/OnlineShop-Moulds.htm the mold make a pretty realistic baby face.
Good luck,

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 4:22pm
post #7 of 7

Hi, I bought a mold with 3 different baby faces through Lindy Smith website http://www.lindyscakes.co.uk/OnlineShop-Moulds.htm the mold make a pretty realistic baby face.
Good luck,

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%