What Kind Of Icing Is It??

Decorating By tlreetz Updated 28 Jun 2009 , 10:32pm by tlreetz

tlreetz Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 9:08pm
post #1 of 4

My cousin got married a couple weeks ago and the icing on her wedding cake was very good. It seemed to be a very light, airy, whippy-like buttercream. The lady that made her cake, told her she buys her icing wholesale. My cousin could not remember the name but said it was (something) Cream. Any one have any ideas??

3 replies
Kiki74 Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 9:12pm
post #2 of 4

It sounds like Better Cream icing. It's the whipped stuff you can get if you don't like it really sweet.

dorie67 Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 9:26pm
post #3 of 4

I have had the better cream icing and I didn't really care for it, sounds like you had a good batch icon_smile.gif

tlreetz Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 10:32pm
post #4 of 4

That was it! Thank you very much. Where do you get it from?

Quote by @%username% on %date%