Wii Cake

Decorating By icer101 Updated 28 Jun 2009 , 4:18am by icer101

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 2:31am
post #1 of 5

has anyone made a wii cake .. laying down. i gave her 2 prices. one laying down and one standing ..she chose the one laying down.. the cost came in of course. if you have made this.. would you have the instructions. i would be covering it with fondant , etc. could you help me with instructions please. tia

4 replies
cohen1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cohen1 Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 2:44am
post #2 of 5

I did one last year. I was a 1/4 sheet cake cut just a bit shorter, iced in butter cream and then covered in fondant. I painted the buttons and such on the side and then made a remote out of fondant. The birthday boy loved it and i thought it came out ok. I think I would have shaped it a bit more.

I will try to attach the picture.

cohen1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cohen1 Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 2:47am
post #3 of 5

lets try this again.
LL

delicity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
delicity Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 4:09am
post #4 of 5

Here is a picture of the one I made. I made 2 11x15 cakes. One I used as a base to place the console and the remote and the other cake I used only one layer of filling and then cut the base of the console, the console and the remote. The console I cut in angle.I covered with a thin layer of BC and then fondant. All the button on the remote and the console are fondant. I airbrused the base with silver color.
LL

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 4:18am
post #5 of 5

thank you both for your replys. they are both beautiful. thank you for the instructions.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%