Searching Forums

Decorating By Charmed Updated 26 Jun 2009 , 11:01pm by blu_canary

Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 5:09pm
post #1 of 6

Every time I search the forums only the first page of search works and the rest of the page numbers gives a "no topics found" message.

Do you get the same "No topic found " message too? are all the other pages and entries are gone?

5 replies
maudabom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maudabom Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 7:37pm
post #2 of 6

I just tried searching and I didn't have the problem you described. I looked at the pictures that came up and also the forum posts and every page (well I didn't look at every page because there were around 30 pages), but every page I looked at worked fine. It may be a setting in your browser although I have no idea what that would be.

sorry I couldn't help.

cherrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cherrycakes Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 8:36pm
post #3 of 6

I've had the same problem for quite some time and haven't been able to figure it out. I'm interested as well as to what others have to say about this. It is quite frustrating!

blu_canary Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blu_canary Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 8:42pm
post #4 of 6

For me, it depends on what I search for. But it's not helpful either way because when I don't get the "No Topic Found" message, I get something completely irrelevant to what I was searching for.

I'm hoping as they tweak the web site it will get better. Have been searching for days for that price matrix I KNOW is on here. *LOL*

cherrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cherrycakes Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 9:05pm
post #5 of 6

blu_canary: try going onto Google and type in "price matrix cake central" - the links tend to come up better that way.

blu_canary Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blu_canary Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 11:01pm
post #6 of 6

cherrycakes: you are a life saver! I had downloaded Alice's price matrix, but am too excel challenged to make it work. I thought I would try the other one and couldn't find it! Now I'm set. Thanks so much.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%