The Losers Are Moving

Lounge By mrspriss0912 Updated 29 Jun 2009 , 12:50am by mrspriss0912

mrspriss0912 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrspriss0912 Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 2:12am
post #1 of 13

Ok so I just had to vent this.... About a year ago my hubby and i had some marital issues and needless to say there was a certian couple who were instigators so to speak into some of our problems. I have just learned this week that the loosers are moving back to where they came from YEAH!!!!! I just hope they will not dissrupt any other marriages along the way. Would it be tacky to post good riddence signs along the highway on the way out of town icon_evil.gif Sorry I just had to do it !!! I am glad to say that hubby and I are doing well and getting better every day just needed to re-evaulate certain choices we had made and come together again as one . Thanks for listening

12 replies
umgrzfn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
umgrzfn Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 2:23am
post #2 of 13

Don't we just need to put people like that on an island and let them torment each other?! icon_twisted.gif

mrspriss0912 Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 2:36am
post #3 of 13

I agree an island with an active volcano...... icon_wink.gif

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 12:47pm
post #4 of 13

I have a couple of people I'd like to send to that island, too!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 1:19pm
post #5 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by umgrzfn

Don't we just need to put people like that on an island and let them torment each other?! icon_twisted.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Hubby's philosophy is that "we should take all the freaks and put them on Freak Island so they can just freak each other!"

mrspriss0912 Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 9:38pm
post #6 of 13

I like your hubby's philsophy.... icon_razz.gif Now if I could just figure out a way to get the other person out of town then mabey I could relax and get back on track. Any suggestions for running a ho out of town?

mrspriss0912 Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 1:25pm
post #7 of 13

Well they moved yesterday! Funny thing thought they called my husband (after not speaking for a year) to apologize for thier part in what happened....... I must say that I was supprised but relieved at the same time funny isnt it? I am glad they have left and hopefull that they have learned that you cannot use or manipulate people for your own gain, hence the unexpected apology. Hubby and I have agreed that we will forgive them now that they have apologized but there will not be a friendship renewal.
As for the advice to run a "ho" out of town I should have said a husband hunter. She loves married men! Now that her bff has left town I truly hope she will follow suit and go back to wherever it is she came from .
my apologies for this being so long but I had to get it out !!

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 1:46pm
post #8 of 13

LOL...your neighbors sound like my old ones.

The couple who caused problems for my family got evicted last summer. I keep track of anyone I've ever had to call the cops on, and so when I was looking them up I noticed they'd bought a house in the worst neighborhood in town. I sent them a postcard (anonymous) saying that they had 35 sex offenders within a 1 mile radius of their new home, including a rapist next door...and a link to the DPS website where they could verify it for themselves, because of course it was the truth and why they got their house so cheap.

The husband-hunting ho in my area still lives here...I've warned most of the other ladies around here about her and how much she likes other people's husbands. I also told the social worker at the school about how she doesn't feed her kid in the summers and how she goes to all the food banks and churches in town getting food, and then keeps it in boxes in her house until it expires.

It's nice when people who've caused you grief go away. It's even nicer when karma catches up with them somehow.

mrspriss0912 Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 1:53pm
post #9 of 13

Yeah carma can get ya and I keep thinking she is goning to go after the wrong man and his wife is going to put a hurt on her like she has never seen

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 4:19pm
post #10 of 13

You don't need to worry about "husband hunters." You only need to focus on you and your husband so he doesn't have any desire to be "hunted." You can't catch someone who doesn't want to be caught.

mrspriss0912 Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 8:37pm
post #11 of 13

You are right about that we both learned a lesson and he has had no contact with any of those people since he came home and i doubt that she wants anything else to do with him. Although she and her friends caused great turmoil in my family I wish that she could find someone and settle down and find out what a true love is! Someday I hope she finds what hubby and I have.

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 9:46pm
post #12 of 13

That is remarkably forgiving and generous of you. As for me, I'd want to run her over in the nearest parking lot!! That's a great sign that you and your DH have your priorities right and are focusing on your life together. Good for you both, and much happiness to you!!

mrspriss0912 Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 12:50am
post #13 of 13

I do hope she finds someone..... Then everyone else 's husbands will be safe and I think it would help her to learn from her own mistakes and hopefully make her a better person. But I must admit that sometimes , only when I see her in public am I tempted to yank her hair out by the roots! But when this all happened after much praying I chose the path of love! My friends however I call them the Louisville sluggar girls .... have other suggestions for her "well being" lol
I shall not lower myself to her level though I am a southern lady and will conduct myself as such if for no other reason than to prove how a real lady handles what life throws at you with confidence and self respect
As for hubby and I we are mending and well. I thank you for your kind wishes and regards to you and your family

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%