Need Hockey, Golf, Fishing Combo Idea

Decorating By lexi55033 Updated 24 Jun 2009 , 6:21pm by Gale

lexi55033 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lexi55033 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 5:26pm
post #1 of 4

I have a request for a cake to feed approx. 24 people (party sized servings). She wants the cake to include hockey, golf and fishing, but all on the same cake for a 13 yr old boy. Any ideas of how I could include all of those on the same cake, but still have it look nice? BTW, I don't do sheet cakes.

Thanks,
Angie

3 replies
samantha22c Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
samantha22c Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 6:13pm
post #2 of 4

You could make three different figure of the boy each dressed doing one of his favorite activities.

You could also do a large round and have it divided into three and and decorate each piece with his favorite activity and put a arrow so it looks like he can spin it. Kind of like wheel of fortune but with his favorite things.

Good Luck

cakeaddiction Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeaddiction Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 6:19pm
post #3 of 4

Ok...this would be cute (imo)

Do a figure of a hockey goalie with a fishing pole in his hand. Make the cake look like a golf scene and the goalie fishing out of the hole.

Or do it in the shape of a golf bag, with hockey sticks and fishing poles coming out. (or add that small on the golf greens)

Just my warped sense. icon_biggrin.gif

Gale Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gale Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 6:21pm
post #4 of 4

How about a two layer square cake with each side of the cake decorated to reflect a subject. Use the fourth side for the birthday message. Maybe on the top of the cake put a golf ball, fishing rod and hockey puck. Just an idea.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%