Where Can I Buy Heating Tool?

Decorating By cakeladyatLA Updated 24 Jun 2009 , 12:01am by cakeladyatLA

cakeladyatLA Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 10:19pm
post #1 of 5

I need to do a stencil and I have been looking for a heating gun that cuts (melts) through the acetate sheets, to make the stencil of my daughter face to airbrush on a cake, I saw this technique being used on a VHS of the cake lady "airbrushing techniques"

I have looked like crazy qith no luck, can you help me?


4 replies
ptanyer Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 10:27pm
post #2 of 5

Hobby Lobby, Michaels or AC Moore all carry them. I bought one earlier this year (although I haven't had a chance to use it) for about $15.00. I also bought my stencil plastic at the same store.

HTH's icon_smile.gif

cakeladyatLA Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 11:36pm
post #4 of 5

I actually went to michaels and ask somebody nobody knew anything about the subject, I'll try another location, but I'd rather buy online, thanx

cakeladyatLA Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 12:01am
post #5 of 5

Thanx for the website, i swear i put that on google and did not show those results! next time ill go to thew shopping section first!


Quote by @%username% on %date%