Raley's "light And Fluffy" Icing..how To Make It

Decorating By Normita Updated 22 Jun 2009 , 9:27am by mclaren

Normita Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 11:39pm
post #1 of 3

I have been asked if I can do a recipe somewhat like the one raley's uses, their "light and fluffy". I have tasted it before and it is sort of a whip cream icing. Does anyone know what icing this is??

2 replies
Normita Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 5:47am
post #2 of 3

Heeeelllloooo...anybody out there??? Please help icon_sad.gif

mclaren Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 9:27am
post #3 of 3

i don't know what raley's icing is, but giving you a bump..

Quote by @%username% on %date%